Terms and Conditions
1. This document has been created in accordance with international law and business practice.
2. CryptoBull only works with people who are over 18 years old.
3. Each client CryptoBull must go through the registration process.
4. As a customer of CryptoBull , you agree to the terms and conditions.
1. Each deposit is considered a separate transaction between CryptoBull and its client.
2. Clients conduct all financial transactions at their sole discretion and at their own risk. The size and term of the deposit is determined personally by each client.
3. The interest on investments is calculated and credited to the client’s account every hour
4. The initial deposit is included in profit under investment plans
5. The interest rate depends on the volume of investments, the investment plan and the term of the deposit.
6. A client can use our profit calculator to accurately calculate his profit.
7. The client can choose any payment system or cryptocurrency that we accept for making a deposit.
8. A client can only open one account per IP / Family / Device. If you want to open another account, contact us if a new account is opened, the old account will be closed.
Spam is commercial email or junk bulk email, including "junk email" that was not requested by the recipient.
It is intrusive and often inappropriate or offensive, and it wastes valuable resources.
Inappropriate actions by a newsgroup consisting of over-posting the same content in multiple newsgroups are also considered spam.
1. We take the position of no spam in our company.
2. We prohibit unsolicited emails of any kind in connection with the marketing of the services provided by CryptoBull .
3. If any law enforcement agency, Internet service provider, web hosting provider or other natural or legal person notifies us that you may have been involved in the transmission of unsolicited e-mails or other illegal behavior or behavior in violation of the terms of service ISP or any such policies or rules, we reserve the right to cooperate in any investigation relating to your activities, including the disclosure of information about your account.
4. If you did not receive an email from CryptoBull , please remember to check the spam folder, because some mail services may mark our email as spam.
Procedure for amending these Provisions
1. Administration CryptoBull reserves the right to amend the current document without the consent of investors.
2. The administration CryptoBull will inform customers about the changes by posting a notice on the company's website
3. Changes to the terms and conditions come into force from the moment the information is published on the site, unless otherwise provided in the text.
Customer service and support
1. Each customer has the right to receive any additional information from our support team.
2. A client can contact our support team through our support form, email, online chat, by phone or in any other convenient way.
3. The client agrees to be polite with our support team and follow the instructions to prevent any potentially negative situation.